The iPhone battery exploded after it was bitten by the user

YouTube has posted a video on which the iPhone's battery exploded in the teeth of a Chinese buyer.

The iPhone battery exploded after it was bitten by the user

YouTube has posted a video on which the iPhone's battery exploded in the teeth of a Chinese buyer.

What happened

On January 19, a Chinese iPhone user came to the electronics store to replace the battery in his device. It is not known exactly why he decided to tasting a new battery, but it is believed that the user allegedly checked it for quality. As you can see, the battery did not pass the Chinese people's test for professional fitness and exploded after it was bitten.

After the explosion, the battery stunned the hapless connoisseur of Apple batteries and his companion. No serious injuries were received, and after the explosion the store employee asked the user a reasonable question: "The battery is not golden, why did you bite it?" But the customer could not give an intelligible answer and nobody even was surprised.

Source: Taiwan News

Share: