Monobank and the Sergey Prytula Foundation bought 80 DJI Mavic 3 drones with the money raised from a postage stamp raffle
The Serhiy Pritula Foundation bought and has already received drones, the money for which was raised by Monobank and its clients.
What did you buy?
Recall that Monobank and its co-founder Oleg Gorokhovsky recently arranged a draw for sets of the same postage stamp about a Russian warship. The participants had to make a contribution of at least 100 hryvnias to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine, after which the bank randomly selected the winners.
In total, they managed to raise about 9 million hryvnias, and Monobank rounded this amount up to 10 million. As a result, we bought 80 DJI Mavic 3 drones: 30 Fly More Combo and 50 Cine Premium Combo.
“The drones, upon arrival, immediately began to be sent to their destination. Thanks to everyone who took part in the gathering,” Oleg Gorokhovsky reported.
Source: Oleg Gorokhovsky
For those who want to know more:
- In three days, Ukrainians raised $20,000,000 for four Bayraktar TB2s instead of the planned three
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine have shown a "secret weapon" in the war against Russia - a unique Ukrainian armored vehicle "Gadfly", which is available in a single copy
- Following the success of Switchblade in Ukraine, France wants to buy AeroVironment kamikaze drones
- The Ukrainian military told how the rare 1947 S-60 anti-aircraft gun works in tandem with a modern drone
- Ukrainian paratroopers destroyed the Russian drone "Eleron-3" with small arms