China's $9,500 Mugin-5 Pro drone may have been used to attack an oil refinery in Russia
Today we wrote aboutA video of a kamikaze drone attack on an oil refinery in Russia has been published, which An oil refinery in Russia may have been attacked by a Ukrainian PD-1 or PD-2 drone PD-1 or PD -2. Now there is information that a Chinese drone could participate in the operation.
What is known
According to new data, a refinery in the Rostov region could have been attacked by a Chinese unmanned aerial vehicle Mugin-5 Pro . The cost of such a UAV is $9500, and the manufacturer is the company Mugin UAV .
Mugin-5 Pro It is a fixed wing aircraft. The drone weighs up to 85 kg. The payload weight is 25 kg, and the operating time in the air is up to 7 hours. The body of the drone is 100% carbon fiber, which makes it difficult to detect by air defense systems.
Length Mugin-5 Pro is 3.5 m, and the wingspan is 5 m. The drone is equipped with an internal combustion engine, and the tank holds 27 liters of fuel. The drone requires a runway of 60 m for takeoff, and 85 m for landing. The UAV can reach speeds of up to 150 km/h.
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukraine will receive TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – US $1,000,000,000 military aid details revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car