Cuphead will receive a regular and collector's physical edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch. Release December 6 - first quarter 2023
MDHR studio announced two physical editions of Cuphead: regular and collector's edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch.
Here's What We Know
Along with the game, the regular edition will include:
- The Delicious Last Course expansion pack
- 6 collectible postcards with Cuphead characters
- Cuphead club membership card
- Exclusive interior art from MDHR studio
What's included in the collector's edition:
- Decorative doll of the main character of the game along with a box that resembles a theater stage
- Music box with manual drive
- Cuphead Club membership card - individually numbered
- Inkwell Isles poster
- The Delicious Last Course supplement
You can pre-order by following this link.
Price & When We Can Expect It
The regular edition costs $40 and will be released on December 6. The exact release date of the collector's edition is not yet known, only the release in the first quarter of 2023. The price of the edition will be as much as $200.
Cuphead is a classic run-and-gun action game that focuses on boss battles. Inspired by the cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and soundtrack are carefully crafted using the technology of that era. Traditionally hand-drawn animation, watercolor screensavers and original jazz recordings.