Disney has revealed the titles and timing of all 6 episodes of the animated show about the Jedi of the Star Wars Tales of Jedi prequel trilogy
At D23 Expo 22 Disney presented the animated show Star Wars Tales of Jedi. Now there is a press kit for the series, which reveals the names of all 6 episodes and their timings.
Here's What We Know
The series will have 6 short episodes in total:
- Episode 1 - Life and Death. Timing - 17 minutes.
- Episode 2 - Justice. Running time - 14 minutes.
- Episode 3 - The Sith Lord. Running time - 13 minutes.
- Episode 4 - Practice Makes Perfect. Running time - 15 minutes.
- Episode 5 - Coda. Running time - 10 minutes.
- Episode 6 - Choices Running time - 14 minutes.
Each episode will feature Jedi from the era of the prequel trilogy. One half of the episode will be dedicated to Count Dooku and the other half to Ahsoka Tano. Other Jedi will be presented as secondary characters. The author of the project was Dave Filoni, who created another, already cult, animated series in the Star Wars universe - Star Wars: Clone Wars. Star Wars Tales of Jedi will retain the animation style that was in the Clone Wars.
When We Can Expect It
All 6 episodes of Star Wars Tales of Jedi will be simultaneously released on October 26 on Disney+.