Capcom unveiled two new trailers for the remake of Resident Evil IV and announced a pre-order strategy with interesting bonuses
At the Resident Evil Showcase presentation, Capcom unveiled two new Resident Evil 4 remake trailers and revealed some details about the updated game.
The cinematic trailer shows the game's plot twist and explains why Leon Kennedy is forced to go to a village in western Europe. His goal is to save the daughter of the president of the United States, Ashley Graham, from the clutches of members of a bloodthirsty community.
The second trailer allows us to evaluate the gameplay of Resident Evil 4, and it looks really modern and exciting. But at the same time it doesn't break the old concept of the game, but improves the developers' initial ideas.
A remake of Resident Evil 4 is expected to be released on March 24, 2023 on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series and possibly Xbox One.
Capcom today opened pre-orders for various editions of the remake
Capcom is offering special bonuses for pre-orders:
- For the standard edition of Resident Evil 4: a gold suitcase and "Gun Ammo" keychain;
- For the Digital Deluxe Edition: gold suitcase, classic suitcase, Pistol Ammo keychain, Green Grass keychain.
The Deluxe Edition includes the following bonuses:
- Leon and Ashley's "Casual Style" costumes;
- Leon and Ashley's "Romance" costumes;
- Leon's "Hero" costume and image filter;
- Leon's costume and "Villain" image filter;
- Leon's "Sports Sunglasses" accessory;
- unique weapon "9mm Guardian";
- unique weapon "Skullcrusher";
- a choice of original music;
- "Treasure Map" add-on.
For true Resident Evil fans, Capcom also offers a collector's edition, which includes a Leon figurine, artbook, poster and box.