The flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi 6 will soon turn into a year, but the company is not in a hurry to write it off. In the upcoming update of the firmware, the developers promise several improvements and fixes related to the gadget's camera.
According to the team MIUI, even in the January beta version of the firmware under the number 8.1.18 they introduced a new, more accurate algorithm for autofocusing, and also worked on automatic adjustment of exposure and white balance. Within a month, Xiaomi Mi 6 should also receive a stable MIUI 9.5, which will bring the following changes:
- more accurate and faster autofocus,
- improved color rendition and dynamic range in photos,
- Increase in detail, optimize noise,
- optimization of brightness and color in portrait mode,
- improved autofocus, color rendering and brightness in video.
If you believe the developers, a new version of the firmware will be released in March, but this applies to the Chinese version of MIUI 9.5. Other regions can update later.