Why Fitting Earbuds for Small Ears?
For music enthusiasts, having small ears means struggling to get a perfect pair of earbuds. Most of them are fairly large, exerting too much pressure on various parts of the ear. This causes a lot of pain and can lead to fatigue throughout the day. Oversized earbuds are also prone to fall out, especially when walking or running. But, this doesn’t have to be you. We take it upon ourselves to compile a list of the best earbuds for small ears, to help you save your ear canal from unnecessary pressure.
Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds
The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds include 3 eartip sizes to help you get the best fit. They contain 11 levels of noise-canceling capabilities to free you from all distractions. And they produce crispy clear sounds with a touch of deep and full bass to balance sounds at all volume levels. The IPX4 rating sweat and weather resistance allows you to enjoy non-stop music in the snow, rain, or even when you’re sweating. With a full battery, you enjoy up to 18 hours of continuous entertainment. Highly recommended!
Read Verified Customer Reviews
8 Best Earbuds for Small Ears — Overview & Rating
QuietComfort Earbuds are lightweight to give your ears ultimate comfort over the years. They come with a built-in Bluetooth 5.1 allowing you to move around and multitask with ease within 30ft. of your device. And if you receive a call, the microphone system of these earbuds will reject all the surrounding noises, to allow you to concentrate on what the other person has to say. The earbuds can run continuously for up to 18 hours for uninterrupted training and entertainment sessions. So you can leave the house for an entire day without missing out on your favorite tracks. These IPX4 rated earbuds are sweat and weather-resistant to cushion them against any form of water exposure, as you enjoy the crispy clear well-balanced sounds.
- Comfortable to accommodate for long-wearing sessions
- Comes with a wireless charging system
- Can tell you the remaining battery percentage without looking at your phone
- Fast connection to the Bose App
- No multi-point connection for other devices
LG Tone Flex HBS-XL7 will offer you top-notch near-actual sounds for long-session entertainment. Its 32-Bit hi-fi DAC tune enhances the quality of the audio sounds without reducing the battery life. You can easily access and input your personal preferences from the Google assistant button, without necessarily reaching out for your phone. And if you ever find yourself in a rush, all you need is 10 minutes charging for 3 hours’ worth of non-stop playing. A full battery can serve you for 8 straight hours. Also, the wireless in-ear connection device has two microphones for clear-cut conversations.
- You can connect to multiple devices at once
- Crispy clear sounds and phone calls
- Lightweight and very durable
- No slide on/off option so it might take a while to get used to the controls
If headphones with limited fidelity get into your nerves, you will love these wireless Sennheiser IE 80 S earbuds. Use a mobile phone with great output for your vocal and instrument explorations best results. It comes with an appealing design, complete with perfect ear canal fitting, and cable connectors with strain relief. All these work together to give you comfort and a sophisticated appearance among your peers. The housing of this wired device is durable for long-term use.
Also, the rough cable contains 2 pin connectors for easy customization to suit your preference. This device’s outstanding acoustic design contains a versatile transducer with strong neodymium magnets for impeccable sound waves clarity and accuracy. You can also use the distinctive manual sound tuning function to customize the low-frequency response according to your needs
- The package includes extra accessories (Comply foam, silicone tips)
- Substantial build quality
- Offers excellent conform and great seal
- The extended bass might be unwanted for some
These in-ear headphones are run by sturdy 10mm composite drivers and an extremely elastic outer ring to achieve an excellent balance of treble and bass sounds. It has a light and adjustable bio-cellulose dome to achieve mild and high sounds with optimum clarity. Anker SoundBuds Curve perfectly manipulates sounds using their bass up technology to offer 43% more bass than other earbuds. Your adventurous side will love the booming experience. When fully charged, this device can offer you up to 18 hours of continuous entertainment to charge-up your system for thrilling all-week activities. And if you love shaking to tunes when showering or working out these ipx7 waterproof headphones come in handy. Besides, they’re so safe and secure to move around with all day, without worrying about losing them.
- Perfect fit and holds tightly to the inner ear
- Decent sound quality
- Excellent playback time
- The bass might be a little too much
- No active noise cancellation
Exceptional listening experiences separate the good from the best in the earbuds marketplaces. TaoTronics Soundliberty 97 embraces AptX and CVC technologies to produce top-quality sounds. This completely suppresses background noise, allowing you to make seamless calls, even in busy environments. The one-step pairing of this device grants automatic connection with the last paired device once you unpack it from the case, saving you time. You can use either earbud once you pair them for continuous entertainment. You don’t have to master which one you were using at a particular time.
- Lightweight for prolonged use
- Superb sound quality
- Comfortable and excellent fitting
- Good battery life
- Might be tough to get the buds out of their charging seat in the beginning
Best for iPhone
Beats Flex earbuds are a true definition of convenience. They are magnetic, meaning they autoplay once in your ear, and pause when out. Pull them out for a random conversation and get back on track once done. Although they’re best suitable for iPhones, these earphones are easily compatible with Android cell phones. The Beats App makes device pairing easy, so you can share tunes with friends. It’s run by The Apple W1 Chip, which effortlessly integrates the headphone with other Apple products synced to iCloud.
- Up to 12 hours on non-stop music
- Great Bluetooth Connection range for faster pairing
- Offers seamless connection with other Apple products
- Top-quality built-in microphone
- Check if the charging set-up is compatible with the device
Best for Sports
The fewer distractions you get during a workout, the better overall performance you can achieve. The Under Armour earbuds are a true definition of freedom giving wireless working out companions. They embrace IPX7 technology offering waterproof features to withstand sweaty sessions, both indoors and outdoors. The ear tips of these earbuds are sport flex fit to withstand frequent vigorous movements. Their rugged design offers durability having been tested to endure the high demands of professional training and in/out throwing of gym bags. The earphones are made from SuperVent cushions making them super light and breathable. They are also easy to wash and can withstand frequent washes without wearing out.
- Produce rick bass sounds to charge your workout
- Generously large rubber finishes controls for easy accessibility
- Soft grip-tight inner headband cushion for maximum comfort and stability
- Cross-check for Bluetooth connectivity issues
Freedom F5 ooze of maximum comfort and trendy fashion. Their injection-molded metal parts are appealing not only to the eyes but also to the bank because they’re durable! They come in a beautiful tiny housing, which doesn’t interfere with signal performance. On the contrary, they produce crispy clear audios, while clearing all distractions within your environment. The silicone and foam ear tips of these earbuds offer secure fitting even during extreme activities. They are weatherproof and have a hydrophobic nano-coating to withstand all environmental conditions. So nothing should stop you from walking/running in the rain or snow. With their Mysound App, you can customize the sounds according to personal preference and save them for later use.
- Work perfectly fine both under and without a motorcycle helmet
- Tiny earbuds that you can use while side sleeping
- Impressive sound quality
- The sound it makes when turning on might be too loud for some people
What to Look for When buying Earbuds for Small Ears
• Perfect Fit
Although we can’t yet compare the earbud options available for small-eared individuals with the majority of buyers, there are still multiple sizes to choose from. So always ensure you get earphones with at least three size options, including the smallest. The best way to select is either going for ear hooks or wrap-round designs that normally offer ideal fittings.
Earbuds are made from various materials, the most common ones being rubber and pure plastic. Rubber tips are gentler on your ear hole, unlike the plastic ones which might hurt as they try to nestle. Also, silicone ear tips make better choices because they can easily conform to your ear’s shape to seal out distractions.
What are the Features to Consider for the Best Earbuds?
• Audio Performance
The main focus of buying earbuds is listening to your favorite audios, and perhaps making calls. So, earbuds with mid-range and bass drivers offer a satisfying experience. If you come across one with three drivers, run with it. Because they will help you achieve the maximum sound balance that won’t leave your ears hurting.
This has nothing to do with the size of your ears, rather individual preference. Wireless options offer freedom if you don’t like the feel of cables on your neck, shoulders, or head. Bluetooth technology makes ideal picks here.
Wired buds on the other hand have various cables, with some manufacturers offering cable clips for a tangle-free experience.
Most earbuds are splash-resistant. They can’t withstand water immersion, therefore be careful with the water-resistant tag. Currently, the most advanced water resistance is Nano-coating. So if you work out a lot, and enjoy jogging when drizzling, lookout for it.
• Noise Cancellation
When listening to your favorite music, noise cancellation ensures your focus remains undivided. Not all small earbuds have this attribute. Therefore, it’s an advantage on your end when you find it.
What are the Benefits of Earbuds for Small Ears?
1. They offer sound isolation. Meaning they block all other noises within your environment to allow you to enjoy your tunes/calls. This makes them perfect companions when in crowded places.
2. They fit perfectly, ensuring all-day comfortability. You can go on with other activities without having to fix them all the time.
3. Some designs are simply stylish to offer you a sophisticated look. You will love walking around with them firmly in place, especially the wireless earbuds.
4. They allow you to multitask. You can work out or read as you remain in tune. Also, some devices allow pairing to computers, TV, or cell phones. So you can play and enjoy your favorite programs without inconveniencing anyone.
5. Since they are tiny, they’re also lightweight. So you can wear them all day without burdening your ears with extra weight. In fact, you might even forget you’ve them on, if not for the tunes!
Finding the perfect earbuds for small ears might be tough, but with reviews such as these, your search comes to an end. We hope you now know key features to look out for and get value for your money. Happy shopping!
You may also like