The renowned aggregator Metacritic has named the best games of the past year for Sony PlayStation.
Almost fifty projects for the consoles of the Japanese company are indicated in the material, but we will focus only on the top ten with the highest ratings. You can find a complete list on the aggregator's website, by following this link...
The top 10 looks like this:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker - 93 points
- Hades - 93 points
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 - 90 points
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - 89 Points
- Synth Riders - 89 Points
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut - 89 Points
- It Takes Two - 88 Points
- Deathloop - 88 points
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - 88 Points
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut - 88 points
A source: Metacritic