Ubisoft company postponed the server shutdown for their old games from September 1 to October 1. The only exception will be Space Junkies, its servers will be shut down, as planned, on September 1.
The French developer reminds that if gamers want to keep the downloadable content for games like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed III, Far Cry 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist on PC, they should "activate" them until October 1.
In the console versions of these games DLC will be available after October 1.
So, on October 1, the servers of the following games will be shut down:
- Assassin's Creed II;
- Assassin's Creed 3;
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood;
- Assassin's Creed Liberation HD;
- Assassin's Creed Revelations;
- Driver San Francisco;
- Far Cry 3;
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier;
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands;
- Rayman Legends;
- Silent Hunter 5;
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist;