Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of Russia on February 24, Greece has supported Ukraine and began to supply us with weapons. Now the Minister of Defense of the country, Nikos Panagiotopoulos, has shared some figures.
What did he say
So, Greece has transferred or plans to transfer to Ukraine in the near future:
- 122 BMP-1 with ammunition for them;
- 15,000 73mm rockets;
- 2100 122mm rockets;
- 20,000 AK-47 assault rifles;
- 3,200,000 rounds of 7.62 mm;
- 60 MANPADS FIM-92 Stinger;
- 17,000 155 mm MLRS shells;
- 1100 thousand RPG-18 anti-tank missiles.
For those who want to know more