Samsung 4K QLED TVs go on sale in Europe from €1199
By: Maksim Panasovskyi | 14.03.2023, 13:50
Samsung is launching a 4K QLED Q80C series TV on the European market. Five models are available to customers.
Here's What We Know
The TVs feature 4K UHD displays with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The diagonal ranges from 50" to 85". The smallest model has a frame refresh rate of 50Hz, while the others are 100/120Hz.
Depending on the country, the first two characters of the television name differ. For example, QN (Spain), GQ (Germany) and TQ (France/Spain).
You can find the prices of Samsung 4K QLED panels below:
- QN / GQ / TQ 85Q80C (85") - €3499;
- QN / GQ / TQ 75Q80C (75") - €2499;
- QN / GQ / TQ 65Q80C (65") - €1999;
- QN / GQ / TQ 55Q80C (55") - €1399;
- QN / GQ / TQ 50Q80C (50") - €1199.