Xiaomi has released stable firmware MIUI 12.5 for ten smartphones at once. We are talking about global and European versions of the shell. We do not take into account builds for China, Indonesia, India and other countries.
For most models the first version of the software has been released. So we'll start with the Redmi Note 9S, which received its debut MIUI 12.5 in Europe as v126.96.36.199 RJWEUXM.
Last generation flagship smartphones and the 2021 hit received both European and global software builds:
- Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro - v188.8.131.52 RJDMIXM / RJDEUXM;
- Redmi Note 10 Pro - v184.108.40.206 RKFMIXM / RKFEUXM.
For six more models, an exclusively global version of the MIUI 12.5 shell has been released:
- POCO F2 Pro - v220.127.116.11 RJKMIXM;
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro - v18.104.22.168 RFKMIXM;
- Redmi Note 10S - v22.214.171.124 RKLMIXM;
- Redmi Note 8 (2021) - v126.96.36.199 RCUMIXM;
- Redmi Note 10 - v188.8.131.52 RKGMIXM;
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G - v184.108.40.206 RKQMIXM.
All 10 smartphones have received the Android 11 shell. The update is being sent out "over the air". Redmi Note 9S received all the MIUI 12.5 innovations, while the other models only got the July security patch with the update.