Xiaomi has released MIUI 12.5 Stable ROM firmware for more than a dozen models in a few days. The main focus this time around was the release of the European version of the shell.
The European MIUI 12.5 firmware became available for nine models at once. The first update came to the Redmi Note 9 Pro as part of Mi Pilot. Along with all the innovations, it brought a security patch for August 2021. The number is v22.214.171.124 RJZEUXM.
The Redmi Note 10 also got its debut update. However, the security patch is dated June this year. The firmware number is v126.96.36.199 RKGEUXM.
Seven more smartphones just received a more recent version of MIUI 12.5 software in Europe:
- POCO X3 NFC - v188.8.131.52 RJGEUXM (+ patch for July 2021);
- POCO X3 Pro - v184.108.40.206 EJUEUXM (+ patch for August 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi 11 - v220.127.116.11 RKBEUXM (+ patch for August 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 - v18.104.22.168 RFDEUXM (+ patch for July 22021);
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro - v22.214.171.124 RFDEUXM (+ patch for July 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite - v126.96.36.199 RFNEUXM (+ patch for July 2021);
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite - v188.8.131.52 RJIEUXM (+ patch for June 2021).
Note that Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite has also managed to get the global MIUI 12.5 firmware (v184.108.40.206 RJIMIXM) with the June security patch. Xiaomi has also released v220.127.116.11 RKUMIXM update on the recent Redmi 10, and Redmi K20 Pro received v18.104.22.168 RFKMIXM update.
Finally, owners of the old budget Redmi 8 can install the global MIUI 12.5 firmware. It is available v22.214.171.124 QCNMIXM update with Android 10 operating system. The company has also released OS security patches for August for POCO M2 and Redmi 9 Prime.
Source: Telegram (1, 2), Xiaomi Firmware Updater, Gizmochina