Memory Fusion memory expansion technology will become available for more than seven dozen Xiaomi smartphones, including Redmi and POCO models.
Who's on the list?
A huge list of Xiaomi smartphones that will receive support for the technology with the MIUI 12.5 software update has been published on the World Wide Web. The list includes models in different price segments that have been announced in 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as yet unannounced Redmi 10 and Xiaomi 11 Lite NE.
Increase the amount of RAM will be available to owners of Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones of the last two generations:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 / Mi 11 Pro / Mi 11 Ultra / Mi 11i / Mi 11X / Mi 11X / Mi 11X Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro / Mi 10 Ultra / Mi 10S / Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro;
- Xiaomi Mix 4;
- Redmi K40 / K40 Pro / 40 Pro+ / K40 Gaming;
- Redmi K30S / K30 Pro / K30 Pro / K30 Pro Zoom Edition / K30 Ultra.
Mid-range models are also on the list:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G / 5G / NE;
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite / Mi 10 Youth / Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i.
Not forgetting the Redmi Note hits:
- Redmi Note 10 / 10S / 10T / 10 5G / 10 JE / 10 Pro / 10 Pro Max / 10 Pro 5G;
- Redmi Note 9 / 4G (China) / 5G / 9S / 9T / 9 Pro / 9 Pro 5G / 9 Pro Max;
- Redmi Note 8 / 8T / 8 (2021) / 8 Pro.
Budgeters here too:
- Redmi 10 / 10 Prime;
- Redmi 9 / 9A / 9 Prime / 9 Power / 9i / 9C / 9C NFC / 9T / 9T NFC .
And finally, a bit about POCO smartphones:
- POCO F2;
- POCO X3 / X3 NFC / X3 Pro / X3 GT;
- POCO F3 / F3 GT;
- POCO M2 / M2 Pro / M2 Reloaded;
- POCO M3 / M3 Pro;
- POCO C3.
The list does not include the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 along with its Chinese counterparts as well as models from the flagship Xiaomi Mi 9 and Redmi K20 families. Considering the fact that the 2019 Redmi Note 8 budget models were included, there's a good chance the list will be expanded again.