Xiaomi recently confirmed that it will unveil MIUI 13 before end of the year. There is just over a month left, so in details about the initial builds are emerging.
Who is first?
So, according to Xiaomiui, the initial build of MIUI 13 is already ready for the next 9 models:
- Xiaomi MIX 4 - V220.127.116.11.SKMCNXM
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra / Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro - V18.104.22.168.SKACNXM
- Xiaomi Mi eleven - V22.214.171.124.SKBCNXM
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G - V126.96.36.199.SKICNXM
- Xiaomi Mi 10S - V188.8.131.52.SGACNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro + / Redmi K40 Pro - V184.108.40.206.SKKCNXM
- Redmi 40 - V220.127.116.11.SKHCNXM
While all these firmwares are unavailable, and chances are that their may be released exclusively for beta testers...
Most likely, the company will soon announce a launch date for MIUI 13 and will open registration for those wishing to test the platform.
A source: Gizmochina, Xiaomiui