Kratos for Everyone: God of War: Ragnarök features over seventy accessibility settings for players with disabilities
By: Anton Kratiuk | 04.11.2022, 18:50
The developers of God of War: Ragnarök promised long before the release that the game will have a huge number of accessibility settings that will allow people with disabilities to pass the game along with everyone else.
Not only did Sony Santa Monica keep their word, they did more than what they promised! Instead of the planned 60 settings of accessibility in God of War: Ragnarök they added more than 70 options.
Here's What We Know
All elements of the game can be customized to the needs of the individual player. Depending on the limitations, you can choose the following options:
- vision - increasing the font, picture contrast, camera positioning, and more;
- hearing - different subtitle options;
- motion - reduction of motion sickness;
- motor - automation of actions aimed at reducing fatigue and complexity.
Similar settings are provided to change the complexity of puzzles, battles and movements.
For a complete list of settings, visit the PlayStation Blog.
- Candidate for the title of "Game of the Year"? Journalists are shocked by God of War: Ragnarok and have already published their reviews
- God of War: Ragnarök on PS5 has as many as six graphics modes
- It got even better: GameSpot compared the first trailer of God of War Ragnarok with the final gameplay