The developers of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty revealed new details about their new fantasy action-RPG
By: Anton Kratiuk | 15.11.2022, 13:44
Producers of action-RPG Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Fumihiko Yasuda and Masaaki Yamagiwa gave an interview to Wccftech, in which they revealed new details of the project.
Here's What We Know
- In Wo Long, players will create their own character, which will not have a noticeable impact on the story, because the game focuses on gameplay, not the narrative. The developers believe that this does not require careful character development;
- In Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty there will be no open world, the game is divided into separate levels;
- Game's plot doesn't imply tangled stories and drama, because, again, the game concentrates on the battles;
- The developers chose not to complicate the system of equipment, but, on the contrary, made it as simple and clear as possible;
- Team Ninja studio does not exclude the release of a demo for PC and consoles of the previous generation;
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty will feature various network elements and co-op playthroughs, but there are no plans for cross-play between PlayStation and Xbox.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty will be released on March 3 on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The game will be available to Game Pass subscribers on release day.