Armed Forces of Ukraine clearly demonstrated why HIMARS is better than the Russian MLRS "Grad" and "Uragan"
The Armed Forces of Ukraine have clearly shown why the American multiple launch rocket system HIMARS better than the Russian "Grad" and "Hurricane".
For clarity, on the page of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine there is a small video. The first frames show how the Uragan and Grad MLRS hit targets. The missiles of these two systems are not able to accurately hit the target, but randomly scatter over a large area.
In the case of the American MLRS HIMARS this problem is eliminated due to the use of high-precision guided missiles with GPS. The footage shows how the missiles accurately destroy the target.
Note that the video uses material filmed in Afghanistan. APU is already in use HIMARS, but for now HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems work at night against rashists (video).
Source: Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
For those who want to know more:
- The Russians showed what was left of the Serna boat after being hit by Bayraktar TB2
- Ukraine will receive TALON robots for demining territories
- Lithuania bought six modern EOS C VTOL drones for Ukraine and named them "Magila" - they will help send the occupiers to the grave
- The Russian occupier stole the TV, fixed it on the tank and went on the offensive
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the work of the French CAESAR self-propelled guns and explained in detail how to use them
- Hundreds of Switchblade and Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones, M777 howitzers, Mi-17 helicopters and HIMARS MLRS – US $1,000,000,000 military aid details revealed
- The Ukrainian army began to use the unique BMP-1TS and BTR-4MV1 in battles
- Ukrainian military for the first time showed the Burevіy MLRS on the Tatra chassis
- Ukrainian artillery destroyed the Russian warehouse with ammunition and "Grads" (video)
- Ukrainian military demonstrated on video how Brimstone missiles destroy Russian equipment
- A 15-year-old Ukrainian with the help of a DJI quadrocopter helped destroy a convoy of Russian equipment
- The Russians passed off the inaccuracy of the TOS "Solntsepyok" system for successful shots - the drone operator did not immediately understand where the missiles fell
- The Ukrainian military showed a "homemade" MLRS mounted on the chassis of an ordinary car