Germany continues to help Ukraine fight the occupiers, having announced a new military aid package for the AFU.
Here's What We Know
According to the government website, the new aid package includes:
- 20 Marder BMPs with ammunition;
- 1.5 million rounds of ammunition for firearms.
- 3,000 155mm shells;
- 2 Wisent 1 armoured demining vehicles;
- Satcom satellite communications surveillance system;
- 20 RQ-35 Heidrun reconnaissance UAVs;
- 2 mobile antenna systems;
- 10 drone detection systems;
- HX81 8x8 tank tractor and 4 semi-trailers;
- 5 8x8 trucks,
- 9 vehicles;
- 3 ambulances.