The General Staff calculated the cost of air targets, which the units of anti-aircraft missile troops and air defense forces shot down in just three days - from September 5 to 7. It turned out to be an impressive sum.
Here's What It Costs
The math shows that during those days Russia wasted a total of $157.5 million. That's drones, missiles, helicopters destroyed, viz:
- 6 X-101 cruise missiles at $13 million each = $78 million
- 2 aviation missiles X-59 for $300 thousand = $600 thousand.
- 2 attack helicopters Ka-52 at $16.2 million = $32.4 million
- Mi-24 attack helicopter = $12.5 million
- 3 Su-25 attack aircraft at $11 mln = $33 mln
- 10 Orlan-10 drones at $100,000 each = $1 million
"Air defense continues to work to win. The air forces and air defense of all Ukrainian defense forces destroy the occupants both in the sky and on the ground," stressed the command of the Air Force of the AFU.
Source: Air Force Command of the AFU / Air Force Command of UA Armed Forces