Postal 4: No Regerts is out of competition! Metacritic has compiled a list of the worst games of 2022
By: Anton Kratiuk | 13.12.2022, 18:09
The Metacritic aggregator has compiled the traditional list of the worst games of the year.
The list of losers is headed by Postal 4: No Regerts - the game received the most negative ratings from critics and users.
CrossfireX shooter from Remedy Entertainment takes the "honorable" second place and the third one - Babylon's Fall from Platinum Games.
Note, the list does not include games that received less than 7 reviews.
The Games That Failed Most in 2022:
- Postal 4: No Regerts (30 points, PC);
- CrossfireX (38 points, Xbox Series X);
- Babylon's Fall (41 points, PS5);
- XEL (43 points, Nintendo Switch);
- LEGO Brawls (46 points, PS5);
- Zorro The Chronicles (49 points, PS5);
- The Last Oricru (50 points, Xbox Series X);
- The Waylanders (51 points, PC);
- Kamiwaza: The Way of the Thief (52 points, PS4);
- Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition (52 points, Nintendo Switch).