Everyone can hunt: Wild Hearts system requirements revealed
By: Anton Kratiuk | 14.02.2023, 13:30
Wild Hearts is just a few days away from release, and the developers of the action-RPG revealed the specs gamers should have to go to the fantasy world and easily hunt giant monster-beasts.
- Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel Core i5-8400;
- graphic card - AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT (8 GB of memory) or Nvidia GeForce 1060 (6 GB of memory);
- 12GB of RAM
- free space - 80GB;
- Optional: Windows 10 64bit, DirectX 12, permanent network connection.
- Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-8700K;
- graphic card - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (8 GB of memory) or Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB of memory);
- 16 GB of RAM
- 80GB free space;
- Optional: Windows 10 64-bit, DirectX 12, permanent network connection.
When We Can Expect It
Wild Hearts will be released on February 17, 2023 on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
The developers of Wild Hearts have also unveiled a visual map showing the exact timing of the action game's release in various locations around the world.
The time is near, Hunters! Take these with you to prepare for your journey to Azuma! ⚔️- WILD HEARTS (@playWildHearts) February 13, 2023
- Global PC & Console Launch ????
- PC System Requirements ????️ #PlayWildHearts pic.twitter.com/k928XlEusq
- Journalists shared their first impressions of Wild Hearts and showed off the first minutes of the action
- Danger is everywhere: plot trailer for fantasy action-RPG Wild Hearts unveiled
- Features of a fantasy hunt for giant creatures in Wild Hearts cinematic trailer
- All the power of the elements will be embodied in the images of powerful animals: in the trailer Wild Hearts developers introduce the three of them