Poland's defense minister spoke about plans to create the largest ground troops in Europe.
What we know
Visegrád 24 writes about it. In the near future Poland's ground forces will number 400,000 soldiers. In addition, Poles are planning to use more than 1,000 modern tanks.
We are talking about 366 American M1A2 SEPv3 Abrams, 250 German Leopard 2A4, 180 Korean K2, and 400 K2PL which will be produced under license in Poland.
Recall that today it became known that Poland handed over to Ukraine tanks PT-91 Twardy. Previously it was the main battle tank of the Polish army.
For those who want to know more
- Rolls-Royce and Safran will together create an engine for FC/ASW anti-ship missile
- AFU uses German MAN Kat trucks to transport FH70 howitzers
- AFU uses Krab SAU with modern 155mm shells that can fire up to 31 km
- Media: Ukraine wants to buy 11 IRIS-T SLM surface-to-air missile systems from Germany, contract worth 1,500,000,000 euros and may take 5 years
- RevengeFor: a service for ordering inscriptions on a shell, bomb, or missile to be fired at fascists
- Not just F-35 fighters: Czech Republic buys 210 Swedish CV90 BMPs
- The U.S. is considering the possibility of transferring European fighters to Ukraine: these could be Gripen, Dassault Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon
- It became known when Ukraine will receive a modern air defense system IRIS-T
- British air defense systems Stormer HVM with Starstreak missiles are already protecting the Ukrainian sky
- Artillerymen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces showed how they use the Acacia SAU at the front
- Poland will buy from South Korea 580 K2 Black Panther tanks, 670 AS21 Redback armored vehicles, 48 FA-50 fighters and other weapons for $7 billion
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces showed how Su-25 attack aircraft strike the occupants (video)
- The AFU destroyed the Russian radar "Podlyot-K1," which provides target designation for the S-300 and S-400 air defense systems