We have already reported about the start of Black Friday in PS Store and the upcoming autumn sale in Steam.
Of course, Microsoft couldn't miss such an occasion and also announced a similar action.
Here's What We Know
"Black Friday" for Xbox and PC users will start on the 17th of November. The promotion will be held in three stages:
From November 17
- discounts of up to 50% on digital versions of the game;
- discounts of up to 65% on selected games from Xbox Game Studios;
- discounts of up to 67% on selected digital versions of PC games.
In total, more than 1000 games will take part in the promotion, including the latest projects: Starfield, Forza Motorsport + Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Bundle, EA Sports FC 24, NBA 2K24, Mortal Kombat 1, Assassin's Creed Mirage or Diablo IV.
From November 18
- $50 off on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles;
- $10 off Xbox Wireless Controllers.
From November 23
- with the purchase of an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 controller, users can choose their design for free using the Xbox Design Lab service.
The promotion will run until 30 November.
Source: Xbox Wire