Lithuania transferred 20 vehicles to Ukraine and is preparing to send 20 American M113 armored personnel carriers
Lithuania continues to help Ukraine in every possible way, transferring humanitarian and military aid to us.
What is known
According to Lithuanian Defense Minister Arvydas Anušauskas, Lithuania sent 20 vehicles to Ukraine. Of these, 10 trucks and 10 SUVs for sappers. In addition, in the near future Ukraine will receive 20 American M113 armored personnel carriers. By the way, the United States gave us such armored personnel carriers earlier.
On 25th of May I announced that ???????? is preparing a NEW support shipment to ????????. Today I announce that the 10 military trucks and 10 SUVs (for demining operations) are already in ????????! 20 M113 armored vehicles are coming!— Arvydas Anusauskas (@a_anusauskas) June 7, 2022
??????? Stands together with ????????! #TogetherToSuccess
Recall M113 is a tracked armored personnel carrier that is in service with the mechanized troops of the US Army and other armies of the world. It was developed in 1957-1959 by the British company BAE Systems. In total, there are about 80,000 such machines in the world.
For those who want to know more
- Here's How Ukrainian Su-25s Destroy Rashist Positions (video)
- Norway handed over 22 M109 self-propelled guns to Ukraine, which can shoot up to 30 km
- Poland will sign a contract with Ukraine for the supply of weapons worth almost $630,000,000
- Ukrainian defenders received Pinzgauer armored all-terrain vehicles
- French self-propelled guns CAESAR have already destroyed 80 pieces of equipment of the Rashists
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine use American M224 mortars at the front: we tell you what it is
- 122 BMP-1, 60 Stinger MANPADS, 20,000 AK-47 assault rifles and 1,100 RPG-18 anti-tank missiles: Greece told how many and what weapons it handed over to Ukraine