The Armored Group has received a $23,200,000 order to supply BATT UMG armored vehicles to the military of an unnamed Eastern European country.
American company The Armored Group (TAG) announced that it had received a large order for the production of armored military vehicles.
What is known
The company does not name the customer, but says that it is an Eastern European country. The contract is for 100 vehicles. By information Military, most likely, we are talking about the BATT UMG model. This is the only TAG military armored vehicle so far. The contract amount is $23,200,000. The first batch of cars is planned to be delivered in July.
“These vehicles are critically important as the men and women in the armed forces defend the right to determine the future of their nation on their own terms.” commented Executive Vice President of TAG, Beau Gailey
What the BATT UMG
it machine built on a commercial platform that has been modified to TAG standards. She uses a Ford chassis. The car has a surveillance system and military-grade communications. BATT UMG can be equipped as a military transport vehicle, command and control center, VIP transport and armored medical vehicle.
For those who want to know more
- Lithuania transferred 20 vehicles to Ukraine and is preparing to send 20 American M113 armored personnel carriers
- Here's How Ukrainian Su-25s Destroy Rashist Positions (video)
- Norway handed over 22 M109 self-propelled guns to Ukraine, which can shoot up to 30 km
- Poland will sign a contract with Ukraine for the supply of weapons worth almost $630,000,000
- Ukrainian defenders received Pinzgauer armored all-terrain vehicles
- French self-propelled guns CAESAR have already destroyed 80 pieces of equipment of the Rashists
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine use American M224 mortars at the front: we tell you what it is
- 122 BMP-1, 60 Stinger MANPADS, 20,000 AK-47 assault rifles and 1,100 RPG-18 anti-tank missiles: Greece told how many and what weapons it handed over to Ukraine