Another video of the effective work of German PzH-2000 SAU in the hands of the AFU appeared on the Internet.
What we know
This time the video showed the work of the crew of the self-propelled artillery unit. According to analyst @Osinttechnical Ukrainian defenders can make 1 shot every 8 seconds. That is, PzH-2000 is capable of firing about 10 rounds per minute. That's an excellent efficiency index. For comparison, Soviet SAU 2S1 "Gvozdika" makes 4-5 shots per minute, and C5 "Hyacinth-S" makes 5-6 shots per minute.
Recall, PzH-2000 (Panzerhaubitze 2000) is a 155mm self-propelled howitzer gun developed by German concern Krauss-Maffei Wegmann. It was adopted by the Bundeswehr in the fall of 1998. It uses 52 caliber (8 m) barrel, automatic loading system with 60 rounds of ammunition, 228 modular throwing charges and modern land navigation system. Panzerhaubitze 2000 has a range of 30-50 km (depending on the projectile).
There are 12 such self-propelled artillery systems in service of AFU now. They have been given to us by Germany and the Netherlands. Germany and the Netherlands plan to transfer a new batch of Panzerhaubitze 2000 self-propelled guns to Ukraine.
For those who want to know more
- American HGU-56/P aviation helmet saved the life of a Ukrainian pilot after his helicopter was shot down by a Russian missile
- The AFU received rare French anti-tank mines HPD-2A2
- South Korea prepares the KF-X (aka KF-21) fighter, which has been in development for 22 years, for its first flight (video)
- AFU uses M113G3DK armored personnel carriers at the front (video)
- Media: Media: Ukraine may receive 200 TPz 1 Fuchs amphibious armored personnel carriers from Germany
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces use the Ukrainian M113G3DK at the front: tell us what it is
- The Bayraktar Vanagas UAV, for which the Lithuanians raised €5,000,000, will be sent to Ukraine today
- Finland is preparing new military aid for Ukraine worth over 20,000,000 euros
- Ukrainian soldiers are already being trained in Great Britain
- Ukrainian air defense forces shot down two Kalibr cruise missiles worth almost $2,000,000 fired from a Russian submarine in the Black Sea
- SDF fighters destroyed Uragan MLRS with artillery and drone (video)
- Ukrainian manufacturer of PD-2 UAVs opens office and production in Poland
- Media: Ukraine plans to buy German Leopard 2 tanks from Spain
- Is the US HIMARS working again? One of the largest Russian weapons depots burns in occupied Donetsk