HMMWV with Mk19 grenade launcher in service with Ukrainian Armed Forces (video)
Ukrainian defenders use American HMMWV (aka Humvee) military vehicles at the front.
What is known
The video with the car was published by the Bochkala_war Telegram channel. The video shows an armored car equipped with an automatic belt-fed grenade launcher Mk19 (aka Mark 19). It was developed in 1967 and since then this grenade launcher used by the US military.
What is HMMWV
it all-wheel drive military vehicle manufactured by the American company AM General. Since the adoption by the US military in the 1980s, based on Humvee various modifications have been created: the main military vehicle, a light truck, an ambulance, mobile radars and air defense systems, engineering and armored vehicles.
Recall, apart from HMMWV, the Ukrainian military also uses British HUSKY TSV armored vehicles.
For those who want to know more
- Drone, thermal imager and projectile: The Armed Forces have shown how to effectively destroy racists
- Armed Forces of Ukraine received British armored vehicles HUSKY TSV
- Unique footage: Ukrainian artillery destroys a battery of Russian Msta-B howitzers (video)
- Ukrainian defenders received Czech rifles CZ BREN 2
- Anti-aircraft missile system "Osa" shoots down Russian drone "Orlan-10" (video)
- UK will give Ukraine Blighter A422 radar: they will be able to detect UAVs at a distance of up to 20 km
- The Armored Group has received a $23,200,000 order to supply BATT UMG armored vehicles to the military of an unnamed Eastern European country.
- Lithuania transferred 20 vehicles to Ukraine and is preparing to send 20 American M113 armored personnel carriers
- Here's How Ukrainian Su-25s Destroy Rashist Positions (video)