The Ukrainian military received M1152 HMMWV ambulances.
What we know
We are talking about two vehicles. According to the newspaper Censor, an anonymous American billionaire and founder of a global company bought them for the Ukrainian Armed Forces. The vehicles have already been handed over to volunteer medics from the "First Volunteer Mobile Hospital named after Nikolay Pirogov".
The vehicles came with a fully equipped module Burtek B4731. They have power supply inside for 12V, 120V and 230V. This allows a variety of medical equipment to be connected. Each M1152 HMMWV accommodates up to 4 wounded.
For those who want to know more
- The US received the first batch of new Stryker armored personnel carriers with Samson combat module, which is produced by the Israeli company Rafael
- Ukrainian snipers use Barrett MRAD rifles, they can shoot up to 1500 meters
- Germany handed over HEP70 mobile complexes to the AFU: they are needed for protection against nuclear, biological and chemical weapons
- Great Britain showed XV Patrick Blackett ship for $11,350,000 to be used to test new technologies and independent systems
- U.S. Special Forces will use L3Harris Sky Warden aircraft for air support
- Not just FA-50s: Poland buys more than 900 K2 Black Panther tanks and more than 600 K9 Thunder howitzers from South Korea
- Minus $16,000,000: A Russian Ka-52 helicopter went down in Kherson Oblast without AFU assistance
- Germany has handed over Mars II MLRS to Ukraine and intends to send IRIS-T air defense systems, as well as three additional PzH2000 anti-missile guns
- The Turkish Armed Forces received their first batch of SUNGUR man-portable air defense systems. It can identify and track targets
- Not just FA-50: Poland plans to buy American F-15 fighters
- The United States will transfer command and control vehicles to Ukraine. Most likely, they are needed to operate the M142 HIMARS
- The Come Back Alive Foundation bought the Bayraktar TB2 UAV for the AFU
- Ukraine received 50-60 Polish PT-91 Twardy tanks, but there will be more